• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. AngryWaffle

Mossberg 930 Cleaning Tip

Just wanted to share these two products that are useful for cleaning your Mossberg 930. Most of you are familiar with one or both of these products. This is primarily for new owners. *Warning Large Image* This brush is excellent for cleaning out your gas cylinder. *Another large image*...
  2. AngryWaffle

Mossberg 930 gas cylinder fouling

Took my 930 JM Pro out for a second time, I put about 215 rounds through it. I've only ever shot about 500 rounds through it. When I go to wipe out the gas cylinder I noticed there was alot of fouling, I think it's lead?? Whatever it is I got most of it off (and there was alot), but the rest...
  3. AngryWaffle

From El Paso, Texas.

Joined the community in search of answers to alot of my questions about semi automatic shotguns. Specifically the Mossberg 930 JM pro, my first semi-auto shotgun. Currently I'm active duty, Army. I'm sure there's a few like me on this forum. You'll probably see me around here with more questions...
  4. AngryWaffle

Is this normal wear? (Picture included)

First time shooting it, I put about 250 rounds through it. Circled in red, it's a bit rough on the edge with visible wear. Is this something that needs to be addressed?
Back