• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. K

Looks like time for a 940 section

Sorry, still having issues with nomenclature. Is this a feature common to a brand - Benneli, Browning, Beretta? I looked up the description and can see the advantage with autoloader. The 940 waterfowl instructions doesn't.
  2. K

Are you talking about a limiting plug to reduce magazine capacity to 2 shells? I was told there was supposed to be one but when I took it out of the box to put on display (I worked in the gun store) there was not one in there. When I contacted Mossberg about how to gain access to the magazine...
  3. K

I am so sorry. Awful typing with lots of mistakes (autocorrect with big thumb). I have a wildfowl. I assume similar receiver
  4. K

And sing know why 2 photos.... Newbie
  5. K

magnet seems to be reacting to sleeve insure... Much less pull.... Aluminum Non ferrous?
  6. K

I believe it's aluminum with steel on inside. Magnet barely holds but grabs on to interior. Do you have one?
Back