• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. S

Mossberg 183K ??

THX Guys- I'm in no real hurry so I'm being picky. pinfan- wonder what happen to that one on ebay. Too much of a gamble I think.
  2. S

Mossberg 183K ??

Phinfan- Thanks so much for looking - one will show up sooner or later - Hope to find a K or DC. They seem to be going for $125+. Starting to wonder if putting $150 into it is a wise move.
  3. S

Mossberg 183K ??

I saw those but Havlin noted bolts from 183K, KA, DC and DB I'll keep an eye pealed
  4. S

Mossberg 183K ??

phinfan - Thx a bunch. For a twist - Unbeknownst to me my Son had sent Havlin an email . Here is the response- "we do not have a bolt here, but these models will interchange 183K, KA, DC and DB - the other bolts may work with fitting - best to get one that is the exact same as your model...
  5. S

Mossberg 183K ??

Hello follow Mossberg fans- New member here looking for a little guidance. Growing up in Wisconsin, I was introduced to hunting, fishing and other outdoor activities early in life. Over the years I gathered a fairly nice gun collection. Some years ago I had a life change and moved to the...
  6. S

Another new Mossberg fan

Hello all- Thanks for letting me in, Old and long time Mossberg owner that needs a little info on a 183K. I'll start a thread in the Discontinued Models section . Hope to see you there. Best Regards Steve
Back