• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. R

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Troubleshooting

Re: GG&G forward sling mount causes loading issue I have an extra Viking Tactics VTAC, which I used with the GG&G forward and rear sling mounts. When i took off the front sling mount I simply threaded both ends of the VTAC through the rear attachment point making kind of a makeshift single...
  2. R

930 Magazine Spring Survey

Just read this thread, and others on this issue, and I agree that a bad fit of the mag extension is a probable culprit. With my SPX (unmodified) I am able to fully load (7) multiple brands of 2 3/4" shells. When I added a GG&G forward sling attachment, which is nothing more than a spacer...
  3. R

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Troubleshooting

GG&G forward sling mount causes loading issue Hi all. First post and of course it is a problem post, sorry. First I would like to say I love my 930 SPX. It has been very reliable, since about round 100 on, I have about 500 rounds down the pipe. I had one failure to extract during the 1st...
Back