• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. M

New Jersey Laws

I'm moving to New Jersey. I will be bringing my 590 with me. Am I legally allowed to possess the gun without an FID? Further complicating things, I'm in a wedding in KS (where I"m currently licensed). I could go get a New Jersey license if necessary, however I want to bring my shotgun with me...
  2. M

Sling Confusion

I'm having a very hard time figuring out this sling mount for the ATI Talon 6 position stock (Mossberg 590) . I'm sure I sound very noob-ish but I can't figure out what I need to put a sling on my gun. I bought a cheapo single-point sling on Amazon and want to use it with the installed sling...
  3. M

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa Well, after a few minutes of hard work, I've finished installing the ATI Talon Pistol grip and cutting out the foam in my Pelican 1720 case. I'm very happy with the results and can't wait to keep adding on! Rossignol, I'm...
  4. M

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa Today, I join the elite club of Mossberg 590 owners (model 50665). Upgrades to be made: ATI Talon pistol grip, some kind of forend replacement, CDM gear BMT w/ 3 slot rail, a flashlight and a sight. Haven't decided what kind of...
  5. M

Mossy 590 w/ Maverick 88 Trigger

I was talking to Jeff at Black Ace's tactical yesterday and asked him if he knew of any way to change the safety location on the 590. He said that the trigger assembly for the 590 could be swapped with the trigger of the maverick 88, which has the safety near the trigger. Has anyone done this...
  6. M

First time gun owner

Hello to all, I found the forum when researching the Mossberg 590. My buddy has a 500 with a pistol grip and I really enjoyed shooting it. He recommended that I look into the 590 and really liked what I saw. Ordered a 50665 yesterday, and a few other accessories. Hoping to get a few more in the...
Back