• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. B

Making a 590 usable for hunting.

Thanks for the photo. Makes sense now. So... I could get a 500 mag, 7-3/4 mag tube, wood 7-3/4 stock, 500 choke barrel and turn my 590 into a bird gun?
  2. B

Any idea on which tube is the standard length? I see a lot of wood stocks at 7-3/4
  3. B

Assuming that I can use a tube from a 500. What does "slide action double tube 7-3/4 mean? I want to convert this to a 5+1 tube. I also see 6-1/2. Which will work if any? I do plan on purchasing a wood stock as well. Thanks!
  4. B

Thanks for the reply LTB45. Actually I have given it more thought. I don't think it would be any work at all to keep the mossberg configured in the 590 for home defense and convert it to a 500 for birds. I've found a few posts saying that is possible but I'd like a verification before I drop the...
  5. B

Hello all! I recently have become interested in upland bird hunting. It seems that I am unable to get a choke for my 590. Would it be possible to use a 500 mag tube and a 500 barrel with choke on my 590? This would be temporary until I have the funds for an O/U. Thanks!
Back