• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. G

Mossberg 835 for $300... Fair Price?

Thanks for the help guys, went back today and it was gone. Guess someone else thought it was a good deal as well :? hopefully they'll get another one in sooner or later.
  2. G

Mossberg 835 for $300... Fair Price?

So I have found a 835 for sale at a local trade shop and the owner is asking for $300. The gun looks like it has been used a fair ammount, but appears to be in decent shape (fair condition). My questions are mainly about what would be a fair offer to make for this gun, as well as the...
  3. G

Heavy Buckshot... Hard on your barrel?

Thanks for the quick replies, it should be mostley used for shooting skeet, but theres definitely something about shooting some high brass buckshot that helps one to de-stress.
  4. G

New HD 00 Buck Ammo Testing **Pics**

I've heard this ammo, or something similar to it is standard issue for NC highway patrol, haven't shot any myself yet, but have seen them make a pumpkin dissapear at 8-10 yards :mrgreen:
  5. G

Heavy Buckshot... Hard on your barrel?

Im not new to shooting, but am new when it comes to owning a shotgun, and I recently heard that heavy buckshot loads (#4-00) can wear on a barrel more so than lighter birdshot. Is this true? and if it is true how much do heavy loads hurt a shotgun barrel? Is it enough to keep one from shooting...
Back