• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. F

Mossberg 715T Magazines and Mag Troubleshooting

Re: Read if you looking for 715t mags thavius, they didn't post ur card yet? literally 30 seconds after I placed my order I checked my account and the funds were gone. hmm. and the lady I talked to said they are available so no worries there, they are just behind on orders but she made it sound...
  2. F

Re: Read if you looking for 715t mags you need to click on the accessories/clips tab, and if that doesn't work you can just cqll them directly and place your order
  3. F

Re: torn!!! ended up cancelling the 10round order and went to mossberg. if anyone is looking for clips I posted anoth thread that mayhelp
  4. F

Read if you looking for 715t mags hey guys, just thought I'd pass along some info here. like everyone else who owns the 715t knows the 25 round clips are nearly impossible to find. I went directly to the mossberg site and placed an order for several mags last night. immediatly after, I checked...
  5. F

Re: torn!!! yeah I decided to just take the order either way and contact mossberg for a seperate transaction. thanks guys
  6. F

torn!!! not sure what I should do here. I placed an order for three ten round clips for my 715t, which ended up being placed on backorder for 7-14 days.(even tho the site claimed to have stock) now I haven't been charged yet but I don't know if I should cancel that and call mossberg directly...
  7. F

Re: Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- Magazines does anyone know if the 10 round 702 clips fit the 715t? I've heard they fit just wondering if anyone has used these seeing as the 25 rounds are IMPOSSIBLE to find...thanks!!!
  8. F

New member from WI

thanks everyone! posting pics of my 715t just as soon as I get my new parts in the mail!
  9. F

Re: Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- Magazines I have been searching for 25 round mags for about two months now. no luck on any of the 40+ sites I looked at. I did end up ordering a few 10 round clips because that's all I could find, even those were a backorder. I will pass any info on that I can...
  10. F

New member from WI

hi all, new to the forum, and a proud owner of the 715t. lots of useful information here!
Back