• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. T

My SA-20 Changes and Fixes

Hey Ya'll, On one of the other forums there is a fix that i think will help for the cycling. Use a brush with some 0000 steel wool on a brush with some oil in it. Spin it in a drill from the forcing cone back to the end of the barrel that goes into the receiver. Worked for me and I shoot all...
  2. T

Which shells???

Dbag, I cleaned up the inside of the chamber up to the forcing cone with a 12 gauge brush and some steel wool on the brush. I put the rod and the brush combo in my drill and spun it for about two minutes or so. I put some oil on the brush for good measure. I can now use any of the cheap bulk...
  3. T

How to clean it

SBatten, I hope I can help. I have had mine for a while now. This is how I clean it so if others can help out I would appreciate it. First thing is to remove the cap at the end of the forend. Take the front stock off and spray some cleaner in the the inside of the stock. Gun powder gets sprayed...
  4. T

Which shells???

An update. I had read on Shotgunworld.com a fix for the shell predicament. What you have to do, at least what I did, is get a twelve gauge barrel brush. I also got some 0000 steel wool. I wrapped it around the brush. It doesn't take too much. Just a little. I put the cleaning rod in my drill and...
  5. T

How to clean it

Hey Ya'll, I just bought my SA-20. The manual did not go over it. How do I clean my new gun? Thanks for the help, Tony
  6. T

Which shells???

Hey Ya'll, I just bought myself a brand new SA-20. It has a 28 inch barrel. My question is about which shells to use. As not having owned a shotgun before, I read the manual. In the manual is says to use 15/16 ounce shells. My question is what minimum shell weight have people been able to use...
Back