• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. B

Mossberg 500/590 Aftermarket Stock OPTIONS

Re: Mossberg 500/590 Aftermarket Stock Buttstock OPTIONS CHO
  2. B

Nobel Sport A1

The outer fringes of the european empire.........I live in the UK but in the northern wastelands (Scotland) Its like England only nicer..........and easier to own a gun due to it being less populated :D Same draconian gun laws as England but being mostly rural theres more room to shoot...
  3. B

Nobel Sport A1

Lucky you. My clay target ammo is usually off the shelf.....at £37/250 its not worth re loading and local clay target clubs hold plenty in stock but after being quoted £16 for 25xBBB (small buckshot for varmints) I decided to dig out the reloader and fire her up.Couple that with the nearest...
  4. B

Nobel Sport A1

Anyone handload using Nobel Sport powders? I was given an almost never used MEC 600 markV and have added a couple of bits that were missing ...........and along with it I got 500 win AA hulls :mrgreen: Now the load data that is widely available usually comes from the states.........along...
  5. B

Hi I found your site when researching mossberg guns. I recently purchased an old H6xxxxx series 500 ATP which is probrably ex police from here in the UK. It has a few scratches and I was looking for a diy firearms coating that doesent require heat due to the gun having a UK mod which limits...
  6. B

Model Identification Help: Which Mossberg 500 Do I Have?

Re: Which Mossberg 500 Do You Have? 500 ATP 24 1/2 inch barrel with front and rear sights,8 shot tube ,wooden stock /forend
  7. B

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Troubleshooting

Re: 500AT Pump Slide Removal Hi jeph. Are you in the UK? or has your gun spent any time in the UK? There is a modification carried out by proof house gunsmiths on UK guns to limit them to 3 shot,check the area where the mag tube meets the reciever and see if there is a little diamond mark...
Back