• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. V

RELOADING SHOTSHELLS LEE LOAD-All SHOTGUN CARTRIDGE

Yeah, Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB1138-12 (Replaces WAA12R) 1-1/2 oz I just ordered some from Midway.
  2. V

Sounds like you're on your way. I am using Win AA hulls with WAA12R wads and # 4 buck right now. I have to first shoot all or some of the shells I haven to get the empty hulls I need to use. Right now all I have are loaded shells. I need to get over to a friend house this weekend and blast off...
  3. V

Well how did it go? I've been reading the 5th and find a lot of loads I can make with the stuff I have, so I may be starting to reload soon. I also bought some factory loads that use the Win AA hulls, so I can have some good hulls after shooting them. Although it seems that U can use any of the...
  4. V

Hi guys, I have everything I need to start reloading. And the the Layman 5 th came in today. So not only do I have everything I need, I might even know what to do and how to do it right. :idea:
  5. V

Bought the book last night off eBay $23.00 best price I could find. Right now I have a lot of powder and wads that don't match up with any of the data I see on the manufacturers sites. Have to regroup. Anyway my loading equipment will be here on Weds. Thanks for the help.
  6. V

Went to Gander Mountain today, got the wads, and powder and a box of AA #6 that was on sale. Just to practice with and than reload. What's the difference between the AA and the factory Super X that Win sells at WW.? As far as the hulls are concerned. Obtw, they didn't have the same powder as you...
  7. V

If this cute little girl can do it, this 70 year old in his second childhood can do it.:-)
  8. V

Stored loaded or unloaded?

I keep mine loaded. One in the chamber #4 buckshot just to get his attention, the rest are #00 buck if he's still able to speak. The gun is 6' away but there is a 40cal within arms reach which I would grap first on the way to the shotgun, once I had the shotgun in hand, I would put the 40 down...
  9. V

Oh man, didn't even know I had them. Answered it. Thanks
  10. V

Wow, I didn't know it was that critical.
  11. V

I really don't care if I use the Win AA shells. If there is any difference, I will have the Win super speed Xtras to use after I shoot them. Or the speed X that the 00 buck are in.
  12. V

I have a scale. As far as hot load,,, what ever will Kill a BG at the most, 10 yards. At the range I will be shooting at the same distance. I'm building my own range at my house next week or so. Depends on how hot it is.
  13. V

Of course you are correct in what you say. I will be going up to Ocala this Monday to get the powder. Are the 209 primers ok? What powder would you suggest ?
  14. V

I bought 00 and 4 buck from Midway just today. Although I can in the future, go up to Ocala to Gander Mountain and pick up what I need. I had to pay the same shipping for the loader, so I got so shot at the same time. I will have to go to GM to get the powder anyway. I was thinking that the...
  15. V

My friend gave me 1,000 209 primers and a 5gal bucket of shells that either could be shot, or disassembles for the shot and powder or just filled and re crimped. I'm being very careful with them. I just ordered the Lee load all from Midway and some shot and wads. I have enough shells to keep...
  16. V

A friend of mine just called me to say he has some primers and powder to give me. I'll check it out to make sure it's the right kind though..
  17. V

Just tried to post and the same thing happened to me. No prob though.
  18. V

Shotshell Guts

Any more progress reports on this project?
  19. V

Wow! That's a bunch of useful info right there. Thanks so much for that. It lays it all out for me. Takes a lot of guess work and frustration out of the process for me. I still have all the stuff I need in my basket at Midway so I can order it anytime. Tks. V
Back