• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. F

I realize this is a couple months old now. Did Mossberg ever get you the new stock and did they do anything about the sights on it? I came to the forum today, reading a few things, thinking I might get a 590A1. Anyhow, reading things like this will make you hesitate. Any company can let a bad...
  2. F

18.5 vs 20in weight difference

What I was getting at and I have also looked at the specs, Mossberg lists both the standard 6 shot and 9shot (say model 51411 and 51660) as 7 1/4 pounds. Of course the standard 9 shot 20inch has to be heavier than the 18.5inch, (yet mossberg lists it as the same) due to the increased amount of...
  3. F

18.5 vs 20in weight difference

Alright, I have looked and can't find an actual weight difference listed between a standard 590A1 with 18.5 vs 20in. There are plenty of comments about the 20in being slightly heavier, but not an actual figure. Mossberg lists them as the same, with differences shown for some specialty models...
  4. F

3 dot sight

I don't have a picture. You can check the mossberg website. Anyhow, it is basically a 3 dot sight, more or less similiar to a rifle sight to some degree. (Not a GR.) I appreciate the information vitsports6.
  5. F

Howdy

I have a couple Mossberg related questions, and it seems this forum might be a good place for them, so here I am. Hope everyone is doing well. Thanks
  6. F

3 dot sight

I have some questions regarding the 3 dot sight on the 590A1 as if I go that route, it will likely be sight unseen, as there are not very many of them around. (This is not a what is best question.) Is the 3 dot set up adjustable and or are they pretty well on straight, with good poa from the...
Back