• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

464 stock

Howdy @canon6 .

This section can be a little slow at times, so if none of our 464 owners pop in to answer your question we have a contact at Mossberg that may be able to help. Mr. Zakher is their lead tech and a good friend of the forum...

Joseph Zakher
jzakher@maverickarms.com

Thank you very much, I will try and get ahold of him.As a side I flat love you signature line. Doug
Howdy @canon6 .

This section can be a little slow at times, so if none of our 464 owners pop in to answer your question we have a contact at Mossberg that may be able to help. Mr. Zakher is their lead tech and a good friend of the forum...

Joseph Zakher
jzakher@maverickarms.com

LES.Mr Zahker replyed to my question this am,thanks for the heads up. Doug

LES.Mr Zahker replyed to my question this am,thanks for the heads up. Doug

Glad he was able to help. He's been a valuable asset to the forum. So what was the word on fitment with other model stocks?

As a side I flat love you signature line. Doug

Thank you Sir.

Forgot where I heard that, but it made pretty good sense and stuck with me. Figured it was signature worthy...

He told me the styles of 464 stocks that were available from Mossberg,so I guess he really did not answer re; fitment.But I am just looking for options.Doug

so what models are available from Mossberg?
do they have a solid wood or plastic non AR/Adjustable stock available?

Back