• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

B26M information

Headhunter2

.270 WIN
I just received a Spiegel (made by Mossberg) Model B26M and am wondering how many are out there. They are listed as 1312 produced (1940-1941). I have been on other sites as some of you here will know. I think I have heard of about 6 or 7 others but that was just in the last few days.
ELEuwWU.jpg

Bottom one is the new addition B26M, Scoped 26B, next two are 26C s. - Headhunter2

Beautiful rifles!

I'd contact these folks...

Havlin Sales & Service
(636) 937-6401

The Havlins co-founded the National Mossberg Collectors Association and know more about these old Mossberg firearms than anyone else out there...

Thanks Lazy Eyed for the reply. I have been in contact with Havlins and may also submit an article in the NMCA News Letter. I was looking for other input from members of this sight. Have also mentioned it on RFC and directly with other Mossberg collectors. There are some collectors that seem secretive. I had not much hope of coming across a Spiegel never mind owning one. I am now rereading my Mossberg material including the Havlins' book. I have a few question on the Model B26M which I will address in the article. There are a couple of other sights I haven't posted it to but may later. -Headhunter2

Thanks SHOOTER13. These are the lowest numbered models I have but the collection goes up to and includes the Mossberg International .22s & 17 HMRs. I am always on the look out for the Lettered model ones. Haven't seen one yet. My B26M is the one and only Spiegel I have seen.

Back