• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Black Aces Tactical Quad Rail for 590

Kodiak

.270 WIN
Searched "Black Aces" and "quad rail" and didn't find this. Looks interesting and comparatively not that expensive. I like that it is a full top rail and side rails all in one and that I don't have to hang anything on my foregrip.

590 Version
quadrail.jpg

R1100 Version
r1100.jpg

Product Description
So far as we can tell, this is the first manufactured Mossberg 500/590 quad rail produced and what a great piece! This Mossberg rail is the last word in quality accessorizing.

Prepare to be blown away, because this is the real deal. As you can see by the pics, the piece is beautiful and entirely functional. The piece now allows any accessory that can fit on a rifle to now be mounted on the Mossberg 500/590. Even the 590A1! The RB7M quad rail system features:

One piece T6 6061 construction

Small 15 ounce weight!!

Type 2 black anodizing

Full install kit with tools

Expect recoil to be cut by 15%

Normal retail is a whopping $269-$359 on rails that are far heavier and are of less quality!!

Mossberg 590A1 pictured is not for sale.

Mossberg 500/590/590A1 Rail
Item# RB7M
Regular price: $179.00
Shooters price: $139.00

Here's the best part. These items are made in America! We support American companies and American workers!!!

No gunsmitthing required! This rail will fit both tapped and untapped receivers, both. Install time take under 10 minutes from the time the rail is removed from the box to the time the shotgun is ready to fire. We even supply the tools! 500 models should be the fitted with extension tubes, and bayonet lugs on the 590A1 should be lightly narrowed for the best fit.

Taking preorders now!! Expected delivery by the last week of November.

Looks a lot like the Aimtech Warhammer.

You know, I wouldnt add one to my shotgun... I dont think?

I do really like the MRP look though! I dunno, maybe one day I'll give it a try!

I'm kinda surprised, I figured more people would be interested in something like this due to a few people liking the Mesa full length rail.

UPDATE: Got an update from Eric at Black Aces. He sent me some pictures of the 590 quad rail finished and ready to go. Enjoy!

Picture4e-5e005.jpg

Picture4e-5e004.jpg

Picture4e-5e003.jpg

Picture4e-5e002.jpg

Picture4e-5e001.jpg

Wow! The pics are awesome!

Dont misunderstand... I REALLY LIKE IT! I love the look of it. I dont think its me though.

I want to do this one day, but it would have to be a gun that I dont keep within arms reach for things that go BITN, but one i like to dress up and change the clothes on every now and then. Something to take out for a good time, something I keep around for a little excitement when I wanna spice things up! ;)

Just not now, not on what I have that I rely on. It isnt that I think it cant be taken seriously, but it would be something to relearn. Its a different style and application.

I hope all that makes sense... I should have gone to bed a long time ago! ;)

Back