• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Drag Bags

Nice!

I'll bet you can get more in the bag than you're willing to carry. Mine gets real heavy, real quick when I start load'n it up...

man you weren't kidding. this is a stout bag, and just my .308 and 500 in there together are a load. I cinched em in and packed it around for a few just to see how it felt. not real sure what I would put in the long narrow pockets. not big enough to carry extra barrels. ammo will fit in the big lower pocket okay. really like the construction and features of this bag though.

Glad to see you're liking it.

I usually load up with my AR mags in the top pocket and a couple boxes of ammo in the bottom. Everything fits nicely, and I just make sure I park close to the range entrance... :lol:

Just a little update. I grabbed my drag bag out to use it today, an when I went to unzip the main body, the pull came apart in my hand. I grabbed some paracord an made a new one real quick since I was in a hurry. When i got home an unpacked I made pulls for one zipper on each compartment. And cut all the others off. I may or may not make pulls for the second zipper on each compartment. I think it tidy's up a little better with half the strings and none of the plastic pieces hanging everywhere.

Yeah one of those moments ya just kinda stand there an think WTF? Ive always got some black paracord handy. So it fits right in. An were back in business.

Back