• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Magazine extension dificulty?

If anyone here has any experience extending the magazine on the SA-20 how difficult is it? I see that Choate sells these and it requires some filing. Is this something an that can be done with say a metal file from Loew's or is it much more difficult than that? They way Choate packages and sells these things it would appear it is something an every day dude could perform without too much trouble....? Darth I'm not sure if your still around but it seems like you would have a good answer to this....

Don't know if we've got any SA-20 owners that've tried this yet.

You might try calling Choate and speaking with a tech. support rep. They should be able to help with the details...

Choate Machine and Tool
(800) 972-6390
Mon-Fri: 7:00 am - 3:30 pm CST
Closed Weekends and Holidays

I will do that as that will be my first mod. I would like to be able to do it myself, and there is some info out there that kind of states that it is not so difficult, but I would hate to screw it up. I'm not sure if there is a gunsmith where I live but I will look into it.

Back