• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

MODEL 351KA AND 351K

I don't but if you give Vic and Cheryl a call at http://havlinsales.com/ they would certainly be able to help you out. If you could would you mind posting up what you find when you get an answer.

Hello
Thank you
I'm sure the thread TPI IS 24 and it could be 11/16 dia
I had to drill the barrel out with out hurting the threads.
I can get a 351 KA BARREL butno one knows if they are inter changeable.
I'm also in need of a mag for the 152 K .
one place had one but they wanted 1 arm and two legs for it.

The Barrels will be the same. Mossberg makes minor changes and changes model designation.
All major parts are the same ,usually it is a change in the way the safety works or bolt part.
I've had a few 185's, 395's, 385's etc. Never had a bbl that was "different", other than with or without
a choke. Check out this site: http://home.epix.net/~damguy/models.htm
If you can enlarge the pages you might be able to see if p/n's are the same for both models.

I have been to that page and an other like it, but it does not really show the threads on the barrel.
I'm talking about a .22 rifle not a shot gun so why are you talking about chokes. ?

ugotit33 said:
I have been to that page and an other like it, but it does not really show the threads on the barrel.
I'm talking about a .22 rifle not a shot gun so why are you talking about chokes. ?
I mean the Mossberg guns - should be the same barrel sizes. I know for a fact it is true for shotguns.
(ie: a bbl for a 185K,KA and KB are all the same.) I would definitely assume it is the same for the .22's.
Of course a rifle will not have a choke, but shotgun- some will have C-lect choke, some internal choke
and if bbl has been cut down no choke. The bbl's will all fit the same receiver for the same model.

BTW- on the pages with parts breakdown and exploded view, if you can enlarge it, you may find the
bbl p/n's are the same. Sorry about the confusion.

No problem appreciate the come back.
I tried that, but the barrels have a different mossberg number.
Where can one get a maggazine for the 152K ?

Back