• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

My first YouTube Movie!

Rossignol

The Original Sheriff
Global Moderator
Sponsor
Yep, I finally put together a short slideshow just to test my software as I'm getting ready to do some more stuff!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSLsnmd0OJY[/youtube]

More can be seen here!
http://www.youtube.com/user/RossignolST

Thanks folks!

Oh, and because of some copyright issues, the audio is disabled. Sorry.

lol! I agree, but so far my health has prevented me from being able to get out! :) Soon though, very soon...

Thanks fellas!

Its just what was on my computer, Windows Live movie maker I think.

Thanks man!!! I have several vids up now too! Including some rifled slugs through my 590A1 using the M1907!

stags30 said:
how does it shoot with the scope?

To be honest with you, I've only shot it enough to try and sight it in, but I had no idea how to go about the process and was running out of time. It seems to be a decent sight, just need to get it sighted finally and do some more shooting with it. I have boxes and boxes of full power slugs ready to be shot through it sometime soon I hope! I have the sight on my Persuader now.

Hey rossignol, sweet video! That girl is a bad ass, well done sir haha. If you ever want some sweet music for your videos feel free to use some of my bands stuff. We have a sweet song called "Gun Fight" that's on the radio in Sacramento. Www.Facebook.com/DogFoodmusic We're called DogFood and you can find our album Alabama voodoo on iTunes. For real though if you like it put it in any video you want no worries about copyright. Thanks dude, good shooting

DWG, Thank You! She is a great shot, she pics up a firearm shes never handled before and able to make shots! She has a good eye and is very natural, I dont know how much longer i can coach her because her ability will soon passs up mine. Shes gonna need a better instructer.

I appreciate that with the music, I'll be checkin it out soon!!! Thanks!

Where else can I hear that song? I dont have iTunes... on youtube maybe?

Back