• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New Owner from Ohio

DHall

.22LR
Had a brand new 590a1, 18.5 barrel, ghost ring sights. Lasted all of 7 rounds then FTF!!!! Then rear sight elevation wheel snapped off about 1/2 down in the thread. Mossberg customer service really stinks! I posted on that thread also. I have to send it back to people who seem not to care that they totally failed their first test with me! At this point, I have to think I made a mistake and should have went Remington 870.. I really wanted this gun to be reliable and validate my choice in home defense shotguns...

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum DHall !!

Sorry to hear about your problem, but I would also give Mossberg the chance to make it right, as that is your only option at this point.

Please let us know how your problem is handled by Mossberg CS now that they are aware of it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! I am really sorry to hear you are having trouble with your new 590A1 but once you get a functional one you are going to love it. Its hands down the best pump shotgun I have ever used.

DHonovich said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

........ once you get a functional one you are going to love it. Its hands down the best pump shotgun I have ever used.

Been US Army.

Been a Cop.

Been a homeowner with a family to protect.

There is no better pump shotgun to protect yourself, your family, or your home, than a 590-series shotgun.

Sorry that you bought an anomaly, but let things smooth out thru the warranty process and I know you'll enjoy the end result. Crooks won't like it worth a damn, however...............

Welcome from MI!!

Sorry to hear of your trouble. I hope they make it right.

Gentlemen,
Thanks for the welcome. I am willing to give them a chance to make it right. It is nice to hear that all of you have real confidence in your weapon systems. Nightsite, I also have experience and have never had to deal with this issue with other manufactures. However, maybe I just got that one lemon. I was really, really fired up about getting her out and running and gunning so the almost immediate disappointment was hard to swallow.. Also, their customer service left a lot to be desired, like maybe they should care about their product. Anyway, I'll keep a positive outlook, Thanks guys.

Welcome aboard!

I'll echo what the others have said, sorry to hear about your issue. Both mine have been flawless from the start and there have been VERY few issues with the 590a1 reported here on the site. Mossberg CS may be slow, but they always make it right in the end. Keep us posted...

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of your new 590a1 and any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Howdy Dhall and welcome to the club. I hate to hear about the CS dept, I know it sucks but they will eventually make it right.

Hi DHall! Sorry I failed to get to this any sooner.

I too am in Ohio!

How are things goin with OFM? Any progress? They do pretty much suck at CS.

The thin blue line. You are an LEO?

Welcome to MO DHall!

Back