• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Ok, I admit it

GunnyGene

Racist old man
BANNED
I'm an old fossil, dinosaur, rube, redneck, hick, and trained killer.

I don't understand why people stand in line for hours for a pair of sneakers or the latest offering from Apple (or kill somebody to steal theirs). I don't have a cell phone nor do I want one. If somebody wants to talk to me, they can come to my house or leave a message.

I like my garden, building things out of wood, and shooting stuff. I object to anything that interferes with that. I detest big (and even medium size) cities. I object to infringements on the Constitution.

I value personal freedom, and the ability to determine my own destiny. I have zero patience with useless people, criminals, and other parasites on the body politic, and salute those who have fought for the ideals of the United States of America.

I'm an endangered species.

You're my older idealogical twin :)

I don't think most of us would be here bantering and dissecting everything if we weren't pretty much cut from the same cloth...some may be a bit more refined and others a bit more tattered around the edges but from the same cloth...

,,,,,don't worry Gunny there are a lot of us with that thinking still around. :D

Back