• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

over 2 month still waiting

Dom

Copper BB
Mossberg has had my daughter's 10th birthday gift for over 2 months now. it's had the same Bolt jamming problems as posted here. I was told over a month ago that they were waiting for a overseas part. the last two phone calls I was told that the master gunsmith would call me back. I called for the third time today and was told that the computers were down and that they could not provide any information.. the customer service phone Reps were polite. This is my first experience with Mossberg..Has anyone else experienced this? my experience with Charter Arms and Ruger customer service has been a much better experience. .I'm trying to give them the benefit of the doubt but it's tough when they have had the rifle longer than we've owned it..

Welcome aboard.

We have a contact at Mossberg that may be able to assist...

Joe Zakher
jzakher@maverickarms.com

Joe has helped many of us out when all other avenues have failed. I'd reach out and see if he can't sort it out four you. Good luck and keep us posted...

Thank you, the good news is that they have received the part and it will be shipped out soon. It turns out that they are replacing the barrel. I should have asked what country it was coming from, that it would take soo long. I hope it's as dead on as the original. Will they use the same serial number?

Glad to see they're getting it turned around.

I would assume since they're only replacing the barrel that the serial number will remain the same...

Back