• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Pink Tac. 1 pt Sling

mojo0107

.22LR
I'm looking for a pink tactical (1point) sling for my daughters Tac .22. I've done ebay search, etc no luck. anyone know where I can look?

now i know what to buy the wife for our anniversary! :)

Thanks guys but if you noticed one is no longer in stock and one isn't taking orders...and TADA that is the problem I'm facing.

mojo0107 said:
I'm looking for a pink tactical (1point) sling for my daughters Tac .22. I've done ebay search, etc no luck. anyone know where I can look?

If I were you , I would hit up one of these guys who make the p-cord slings and get a single point made…..they have all colors and since your having a hard time finding one they make them to order.

That’s the first time I recommended a p-cord sling because I like having a sling even after I needed some p-cord lol, I like keeping them separate because they are individually too handy to put into one duty, but your daughter sounds like a good candidate for one, and she probably won’t be needing ant cordage anytime soon lol.

I don't have any links but there are a ton of people trying to peddle P-cord slings ot there, google fu

oli700 said:
That’s the first time I recommended a p-cord sling because I like having a sling even after I needed some p-cord lol, I like keeping them separate because they are individually too handy to put into one duty, but your daughter sounds like a good candidate for one, and she probably won’t be needing ant cordage anytime soon lol.

I'll start looking if you know of anyone that may hook me up let me know... as far as the p-cord If she really needs it, she would have it, lol. However I don't see that happening with all the bracelets we have. there are UK blue, Camo, Hunter Orange, it's like she gets a new one every week. A p-cord sling only adds to her collection. Now if I can find who makes it.

Back