• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Poll time

What Do you mainly Use Your Mossberg For?

• Hunting

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Home Defense

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Competition

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
i use mine for turkey hunting. i have my harrington & richardson for home defense.

#4 Other: bedside, have shot clay, camping, compete with friends shooting steel, truck gun, trail gun, even take it salmon fishing in bear country, which is everywhere here

oli700 said:
#4 Other: bedside, have shot clay, camping, compete with friends shooting steel, truck gun, trail gun, even take it salmon fishing in bear country, which is everywhere here

Yeah that sounds about right and thats why i love my shotty

there's been a jump in home invasion's around here. from what i've seen, you need to keep a shotty right at the front door. the stories i've seen have been when the owner opens the door to let out the dog, and POW the BG's are in your face. makes me pissed off, cuz i know i can not keep one by the front door. kiddo's would be curios and the wife would be frownin on that....so i'll just have to practice with my new CRKT tanto m16-14zsf. i'll post pics in knife thread...

HD for my Cruiser...!!

I have a 26" barrel Stoeger Uplander sxs in 12g for hunting.

Back