• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Reminiscing

GunnyGene

Racist old man
BANNED
Wish I knew then, what I know now. If I'd not been a dumbass teen, I'd have a half dozen 1911A1's, a BAR, an M1, an M3, M-16's, Win Model 12's, a M1928A1, M-14 w/selector, a box full of frag grenades, several Russian Ak-47's, a 60mm mortar, some French arms, and assorted other military weapons & gear, and bags full of gold and jewels.

As it is, I've got diddly squat from that Vietnam adventure except for memories, a canteen and a few pictures. :roll:

Anybody got a wayback machine?

War zones are great for gun collectors. Or at least they used to be. :roll: :D

Not a battlefield pickup or anything, but I wish I still had that 1928A1 Thompson. I sold it for $300 to buy my oldest son a crib and some baby clothes and stuff before he was born.

He's grown now and expecting a daughter of his own in a few days, but he never did sleep in that stupid crib.

I should've kept the gun.

John A. said:
Not a battlefield pickup or anything, but I wish I still had that 1928A1 Thompson. I sold it for $300 to buy my oldest son a crib and some baby clothes and stuff before he was born.

He's grown now and expecting a daughter of his own in a few days, but he never did sleep in that stupid crib.

I should've kept the gun.

Hehehe....someone sounds a little bitter! ;)

As parents we all make sacrifices for our kids...some are just a little tougher than others.

You're obviously a good father John...I'm sure you'll be rewarded for it.

I'm rewarded and blessed every day I get to open my eyes and roll out of bed :cool: That's why they call it the "present".

Life is good.

And all the people said....Amen!

Back