• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

stocks

CS511KTM

.22LR
Hi guys im new here and don't really know my way around so bare with me. I have a 835 in mossy oak break up camo and am looking for either the tactical turkey stock or a knoxx stock. id prefer it to be in the same camo pattern as my gun now thanks. links would be helpful if anyone has some thanks again

ok cool thank you that's just what im looking for but I don't really need forend. but the LOP wouldn't be to bad because the positioning of stock is adjustable right?

I have a scope on my gun do you think it will feel right and not be to high or to low? I was hoping for it to feel like the tactical turkey

Thats a good question about the stock not sure if it drops down for scope use or not I 'd drop the people at phoenix see what they tell you.

Says 6 position so thats a plus heard tge receiver is a bit longer on the 835 but that should'nt be an issue?

I was looking at the tactical turkey and the stock looks identical to the way this would mount so im assuming it should be fine

Any 500 12g stock should fit. I put the Blackhawk SpecOps on mine with no problems.

I dont think it changes the LOP as the differences in the receivers are at the other

The bits of reading I did about the differences between the 500 and the 835 are minimal but the 835's receiver is slightly longer but with a adjustable stock that won't matter much.

Back