• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

tannerite

oli700

12g
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
Here are some shots of tannerite. Hope you have a subwoofer

I don’t know how to edit or anything about video so PLEASE DO NOT WATCH IF OFFENDED BY FOUL LANGUAGE! enjoy

Probably the best day shooting I ever had….. 338 mag, 300 win mag, 30-06, .243, AR, Mini 14, 45acp, 357 mag, 3 9mm’s, 2 12 gauge’s and a .22. We spent 7 hours at our range.
I brought my pigeon flinger so we tried to rig some Tannerite to a clay but alas the shotguns didn’t have enough velocity to ignite it ….that would make a cool clay shoot !

we need to get a shotgun that will do about 2200 fps lol. Chew can full of tannerite fits in a clay perfect .

DHonovich said:
Exploding clays would have been awesome!

I second this!!! One of you go make some high velocity shells, I'll wait.

There was a show I watched a few months ago called "Recreation Nation" that had a guy who had some clay pigeons that would blow up, I will see if I can find the episode.
BTW, oli700, I see you have found your way to FTF :mrgreen:

VitSports6 said:
There was a show I watched a few months ago called "Recreation Nation" that had a guy who had some clay pigeons that would blow up, I will see if I can find the episode.
BTW, oli700, I see you have found your way to FTF :mrgreen:

Yeah, cool spot.

Back