• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Wal-Mart 12 Ga Ammo - Back Friday?

OldMan

I just got back from Wal-Mart with two 100 count boxes of Federal Field & Target loads for $18.00 each.
Normal price is $22.97 each around here. The 20 ga was still marked $22.97

I don't know if it's a black friday sale or not.

I may go back for a couple more boxes. :twisted:

I saw that in the paper so I cruised over to my local walmart, I will buy them at that price all day long. I only bought 1000 shells, in order to leave some for the next guy. The clay pigeons were on sale too.

69d55e31.jpg

That's a bitchin' price for some fairly good sport loads! And I reload shotgun ammo, but I'd still buy some at that price just to put away. I was just in Wal-Mart and never even went near the sporting goods section. Damn!

megawatt,
Good score! I'm guessing they were also $18.00 a box. I got the #8 shot but they also had the 7.5 load as well.

Was it listed in the paper as a black friday sale?
I should get off my duff and go grab a couple more boxes.

nitesite,
Go grab some! As you know you can't reload them but so many times before they split.
That will give you some fresh cartridges to reload.

Yup $18 each for 7.5 or 8 size for federal or winchester. Ad did not say "black Friday sale but I never see it below $24 out here.

I got in on this deal.

Sent from my iPhone

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1322264579.874532.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1322264579.874532.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 502
megawatt,
I'll check tomorrow to see if they are still on sale.
Yea, they also had the Winchester ammo as well.
Thanks!

DHonovich,
I count 10 boxes in your basket!
Good score!
Federal brand as well.

I can't really say if it was a BF "sale" but the sale prices did take effect Fri. at 8am. I only got one box of Fed. and a box of clays. I did buy a Rossi "Matched Pair" that I posted about at the following link: viewtopic.php?f=97&t=940&start=25 Go to the bottom of the page... Maybe I should have posted in a more active category?

Attachments

• S411220BS.jpg
    S411220BS.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 491
I just got back from WalMart...

I saw the $18 boxes, but didnt get any. Got bigger fish to fry yet.

I had to get a new kitchen faucet because somehow i broke the one that seemed to functioning just fine. Also got my youngest youngin a blaze orange vest. Shes goin huntin with us tomorrow.

Went in and looked at noon today and here it's selling for $22.97.

Crap!

Y'all who got it for $18 got a great buy.

I just called my local store and the guy in sporting goods said the $18/box was thru the weekend. Hummmm, wonder if I can pick up another 1k when I finish my shift in four more hours.

I never did make it back to the store to pick up a few more boxes.
I caught a cold and have been in bed for the past couple of days.
Feeling a little bit better now.

I could not make it back either, just not motivated enough after 12 hr shift work to go save $$. I know this spring when I finish the 3000 shells I have now I will be wishing I bought more.

Maybe Wal-Mart or another store will run a sale we can all get in on in the near future.
If anyone spots ammo on sale post it up here in the ammo forum.

Back