• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Y'all gotta see these!

GunnyGene

Racist old man
BANNED
Bolt action pens made by a ww buddy on my other favorite site!

boltactionpens_zps7b57cfb4.jpg

nitesite said:
Amazing. Does he sell them?

He's planning to, but these are the first 2 he's made, so he's still trying to figure out pricing, etc. The body on these two are antler. Don't know what he plans for future pens. I'll keep y'all posted.

OhioArcher said:
Let's send some to our favorite politicians in DC...LOL...

That was also my first thought when I saw them. Might be able to get a volume discount. ;)

Those are "Bloody Brilliant" to quote a friend. If he does start production let me know for certain.

As soon as he's ready to start selling I'll let y'all know. I don't yet know how he wants me to handle this, since I don't want to be a middle man, and I don't want to break any rules here. He's a hobbyist, same as me, that occasionally sells his work at flea markets, etc. in his immediate area.

Sweet!! It otta get a pair to give my Grand daughters to take to school! :mrgreen: JK!!

Nice lookin pens.

I know I'm going to sound like a broken record on this but....tell em to go to woodbarter.com
He can make a few posts there, then sell em. They love pens over there. Not to mention he can get different wood, antlers, horn, or any other kind of material by either buying or trading stuff for it.

Scott M said:
Sweet!! It otta get a pair to give my Grand daughters to take to school! :mrgreen: JK!!

Might wanna be prepared for the consequences if the teachers go ballistic (pun intended). :lol: I wonder if they even allow ballistics to be taught in school these days, given the usual application thereof.

Ripjack, I'll pass that along to him. :)

This is a Polaris pen I had bartered for some of my scrap wood! I supplied the blank ( I had bought it in 1995 thinking I'd turn it into a pen someday) And a member over there turned it for me since I don't make pens, nor do I have a lathe...
It is a smooth writing pen.

Attachments

• IMG_0848-resize.jpg
    IMG_0848-resize.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 162
Looking around the interwez they even have them in camo.

Attachments

• Camo-Bolt-Aciton-PEN-GR.jpg
    Camo-Bolt-Aciton-PEN-GR.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 159
Got the one he made for me. Sweet pen. Excellent workmanship. This is one of the Magnum designs - definitely for somebody with large hands - and fairly weighty. I like it much better than the skinny little pens that give me finger cramps. He's working on some more, including a slimline design that should be available in a week or so.

Dennispen.jpg

Back