• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

pictures that make you lol

lb190307c20190306104850.jpg

DJ, I am not ashamed to say that I lived in a few trailer parks in my youth. Anyhow, they were always much happier places then.

It's always impossible to get good housing when you move from base to base. You are put on a waiting list and in the meantime you rent a motel or a trailer or some ramshackle house you can get fast. It was always at least 90 days to get on-base housing. On half the assignments we never did get in; bumping around from one dump to another, as better or cheaper housing became available, with most of our goods in storage and living out of boxes.

I don't think trailer parks have changed that much...improved probably...but people have slipped a lot.

DJ, I am not ashamed to say that I lived in a few trailer parks in my youth. Anyhow, they were always much happier places then.

It's always impossible to get good housing when you move from base to base. You are put on a waiting list and in the meantime you rent a motel or a trailer or some ramshackle house you can get fast. It was always at least 90 days to get on-base housing. On half the assignments we never did get in; bumping around from one dump to another, as better or cheaper housing became available, with most of our goods in storage and living out of boxes.

I don't think trailer parks have changed that much...improved probably...but people have slipped a lot.
Grew up in Army entire life, then joined Army at 17 . everywhere was different but the same ?? Ive live all over the country and world. I can say we always lived in nice quarters. My longest wait for housing was going to be about 9 months so we bought a house there instead, BAH is a good thing, living out from under military housing thumb is a really great thing.

They all think the country was founded 20 years ago amd becam great under Obama. They agree with Feinstein that it is a living, breathing entity. Apparently much more alive than a human fetus.

These people would be outraged to discover a veterinarian aborting puppies. A woman aborting her child, not so much.

Grew up in Army entire life, then joined Army at 17 . .

I was never on an Army base but everyone tells me they were nicer than Air Force bases.

Dad actually joined the Army, but they put him in the Air Corps and then mustered him into the Air Force just before I was born.

That gun sure is tough.

I have a C-9 High Point that I take to the range from time to time for kicks. It's heavy, ugly, and the accuracy is so so. It does go bang every time I pull the trigger though.

On to Hillary. Can you imagine if one of the women running were to beat Trump ? Hillary would actually have to be happy for her and resentful at the same time. The resentful part would be easy.

Grew up in Army entire life, then joined Army at 17 . everywhere was different but the same ?? Ive live all over the country and world. I can say we always lived in nice quarters. My longest wait for housing was going to be about 9 months so we bought a house there instead, BAH is a good thing, living out from under military housing thumb is a really great thing.

The military housing was always very nice once you actually got into it but the waiting list was always long.

When we lived in Phoenix my parents bought a Spartan mobile home and we moved out to a trailer lot next to the Air Force Base.

I was 8 years old and I had a ball roaming around out in the desert with my friends, picking through all the military's old garbage. We found half-cans of paint, old hardware and boards and emergency shelter materials.

Everything a kid needs to build a tree fort!

I really did love growing up as a military brat. I just didn't realize how much I loved it at the time.

Back