• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from PA.

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum RUDY850 !!

Congrats on the new 930 SPX...

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post pics of your 930 SPX and any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

Howdy RUDY850 and welcome to the club.

Welcome from MI!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Welcome fellow Pennsylvanian! You have found and joined a great site. Welcome aboard

Welcome Aboard too Mossberg Owners from another Johnstown, Pa Native! :D

(Rjp, I didn't know you were from PA :O Never crept enough I guess haha)

Itsricmo said:
Welcome Aboard too Mossberg Owners from another Johnstown, Pa Native! :D

(Rjp, I didn't know you were from PA :O Never crept enough I guess haha)

There seems to be quite a few pa members. I think there is someone else on here from j-town as well!

I'll be keeping my eye out for that individual! :D Just in case SHTF we can all band together! Rudy you may have a drive to get acquainted with us :p haha

Itsricmo said:
I'll be keeping my eye out for that individual! :D Just in case SHTF we can all band together! Rudy you may have a drive to get acquainted with us :p haha

I would have a hard time fitting all my guns and ammo in my vehicle to make the trip.might want to head down my way. :lol:

haha well if the time and need arises we will figure it out :p I am sure I have fewer firearms (3) in total. As for Rjp, I don't know how many he has :D

Back