• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Newbie from MD

Upinsmoke1

Copper BB
Hey,

Only been shooting pistols for a little over a year and just purchased a Maverick 88 12 ga. w/ 20 inch barrel. Having never even held a shot gun prior to this, I'm looking forward to learning a lot and having a lot of fun shooting it.

I'm a lefty and already have a question regarding the safety which I'll try to get answered on one of the other forums. Suggestions as to which forum? Maintenance & modification possibly?

Thanks all and glad to be a member.

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post pics of your Mav 88 and any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Post your question wherever you like and we'll make sure we get you the answers you need. I'm sure we've got a few lefties around who can offer advice. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! What Mossberg are you wondering about the safety on? Most of them have the traditional tang safety so it does not matter if you are lefty or righty.

Welcome from MI

Sent from my Mossberg 930 using Tapatalk2

Howdy Upinsmoke1 and welcome to the club.

Back