• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

need help finding 00buck?

Always try to buy in bulk, 12ga packages nicely at 250 shells per case. Ammo rarely goes bad and you can always sell it for a profit. When u find it on sale buy more than you think you need because the price will certainly be higher next time your shopping.

I keep a stickie on my phone to quickly remind me about ammo prices. If I find ammo for better prices I get some. Earlier this year my prices to beat was RIO 00B for $.38 each. Slugs were .70 each. I know these prices have long gone now since reelection and shootings but the stickie easily tells me if I found a deal or not.

rockinn said:
well, needed some ammo cans and could not resist:

ammotogo.com

80rds - 12 Gauge Fiocchi Exacta Low Recoil 2 3/4" 9 Pellet #00 Buck in Ammo Can 12FLE00B $47.95 x 2 $95.90
sub-Total: $95.90
United Parcel Service Delivery (1 pkg) (UPS Ground): $18.36
Total: $114.26

man thats a good deal.....too bad i just bought some lastnight from another site of the same ammo for 64.00.....free shipping.
this deal at ammotogo plus s/h is about the same, maybe 4 bucks less......hell might even order one from there too, cant never have too many rounds on hand..... :lol:

megawatt said:
Always try to buy in bulk, 12ga packages nicely at 250 shells per case. Ammo rarely goes bad and you can always sell it for a profit. When u find it on sale buy more than you think you need because the price will certainly be higher next time your shopping.

I keep a stickie on my phone to quickly remind me about ammo prices. If I find ammo for better prices I get some. Earlier this year my prices to beat was RIO 00B for $.38 each. Slugs were .70 each. I know these prices have long gone now since reelection and shootings but the stickie easily tells me if I found a deal or not.

megawatt if you find that deal again, let us know, i wanna stock up too. that is awesome!

Tom396 said:
Itsricmo said:
Tom396 said:
http://www.targetsportsusa.com/p-3611-fiocchi-low-recoil-12-gauge-2-34-00-buckshot-9-pellets-80-rounds-in-ammo-can-ammunition.aspx

80 rounds for $67 in a neat plastic ammo box. Free shipping too. I think we'll still be able to find some, for a long time to come. However, what we may have to pay for it...... :( Take care. Tom Worthington.

Tom have you ever bought anything from them? I have heard and read many times that they have HORRIBLE reliability for fulfilling orders and shipping. I am watching out for another potential buyer and a good friend on the forum! If you can speak kindly of them, than I would willingly purchase from them as well

Thanks,
Rick

Honestly, no, I haven't. I've bought the 80 rounds of Fiocchi in the box before, but not from TargetSports. I was just looking for somebody to still have it in stock, and that was the online place I found that did. The place I'd bought it from before is currently out of stock on it. I can really say neither good nor bad about TargetSports. Maybe that same Fiocchi deal is in stock somewhere else? I've bought it both at my local gun store and from an online retailer. Good catch. Take care. Tom Worthington.

placed an order for the 80rnd 00buck......gonna give them a try.
read the reviews and their about 50/50....good vs bad expierences.
it does say expect delays, so i guess you cant please everyone.
and as far as for bad customer service, well i am one for customer service, but online, you dont have to deal with that unless there is a problem of course, then it becomes an issue.
i can understand backups, just hope its not that bad and long.....

thank you tom,good deal.

Attachments

• HatTipCartoon.jpg
    HatTipCartoon.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 460
A good friend of mine is an Admin/Moderator of the website http://gun-deals.com/ammo. This site is a user provided listing of all known good deals on ammunition buys (the Parent site, gun-deals.com lists good prices on guns of course). The site will list both online retailers and local stores. They don't sell the ammo itself, just provide a listing for others to use. However, they do verify the legitimacy of the sale before its posted. It might be worth a look.

You're welcome. There are often some pretty amazing deals. I once saw that Cabela's had 00 Buck for really cheap. I was excited and sent him the info. He replied back.."Thanks, but we already have 3 other listings for a lot less than your Cabela's find" lol

CliffD said:
A good friend of mine is an Admin/Moderator of the website http://gun-deals.com/ammo. This site is a user provided listing of all known good deals on ammunition buys (the Parent site, gun-deals.com lists good prices on guns of course). The site will list both online retailers and local stores. They don't sell the ammo itself, just provide a listing for others to use. However, they do verify the legitimacy of the sale before its posted. It might be worth a look.

Thanks Cliff! :!: Take care. Tom Worthington.

yes ive bought ammo there before.shipped right away,no problems.i had a girl named pam help me.

old mossy said:
yes ive bought ammo there before.shipped right away,no problems.i had a girl named pam help me.
Nice.....
That's what I like to hear. Even though I got ammo on order this is just too good to pass up..... gonna order 5-6 boxes of this. Gonna need it eventually.
Thx for the great find old mossy

Itsricmo said:
Tom396 said:
Itsricmo said:
http://www.targetsportsusa.com/p-3611-fiocchi-low-recoil-12-gauge-2-34-00-buckshot-9-pellets-80-rounds-in-ammo-can-ammunition.aspx

80 rounds for $67 in a neat plastic ammo box. Free shipping too. I think we'll still be able to find some, for a long time to come. However, what we may have to pay for it...... :( Take care. Tom

Tom have you ever bought anything from them? I have heard and read many times that they have HORRIBLE reliability for fulfilling orders and shipping. I am watching out for another potential buyer and a good friend on the forum! If you can speak kindly of them, than I would willingly purchase from them as well

Thanks,
Rick

Honestly, no, I haven't. I've bought the 80 rounds of Fiocchi in the box before, but not from TargetSports. I was just looking for somebody to still have it in stock, and that was the online place I found that did. The place I'd bought it from before is currently out of stock on it. I can really say neither good nor bad about TargetSports. Maybe that same Fiocchi deal is in stock somewhere else? I've bought it both at my local gun store and from an online retailer. Good catch. Take care. Tom Worthington.

Okay, Thank you for the quick reply, Tom! This will remain a "Buyer Beware"!

Hey guys I know you all have TargetUSA as a buyer beware and have seen horrible experiences, but I had already placed my order there b4 u all posted this.
Now it took about 3 weeks to get my order, which by the way came in today, but that's exactly what their site said it would take. I got everything I ordered an was notified via email when it was ready and a tracking number that got to me in 1 day, so they had super fast shipping, it just took them a bit to get my order processed because of the holidays and this whole ban going on, but all was perfect for me and my order.
Just wanted to share my experience on this order...

Thanks old mossy and mingaa for the ammo deals. I have recently used the RIO rounds for target practice, but just boughtone box of 5 and seemed pretty good. Although I paid more, 5.99 box at a local hunting store, so 3.99 is a good deal. Gonna jump on a few boxes.
Thx again guys

Back