• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. F

590a1 heatshield

I see that the new 590a1 Retrograde has a heatshield installed as it comes from the factory. My question is: how did Mossberg get that heatshield installed and is it the same heatshield that you can buy as an accessory for other 590a1's? Normally, heatshields are installed by removing the...
  2. F

590a1 forward sling attachment options

I'm looking to add a 2-point sling to my 590a1. I have a Magpul stock installed, so my rear sling connection will either utilize QD mounts or built-in sling loop bar. I'm scratching my head a bit on how to attach the front part. I was originally leaning towards trying to utilize the front...
  3. F

590a1 heatshield Install directions

Does anyone here have a link to video instructions for the installation of the Mossberg 590a1 heatshield (16335P)? I've found one video for a generic 500 heatshield install, but it didn't go into too much detail on how the spacer is supposed to be cut and placed. Is it supposed to be cut to an...
  4. F

Mossberg 590a1 Heatshield install on XS ghost sights?

As the title states: I have a Mossberg 590a1 with the XS ghost sights. I know the heat shield (16335P) is designed to be installed on a 590a1 with the bead sights, as the shield needs to slide over the barrel from the muzzle end. That said, I've seen more than a few pics and threads about...
Back