• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. D

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Reviews...

Re: Just back from the range with the 930 Your second paragraph was exactly what I was looking for! Thanks and merry christmas.
  2. D

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Reviews...

Re: Just back from the range with the 930 I've read a bunch of threads with this info involved that I am about to ask about. Nothing is black and white though.. What is the difference in this 930 vs. the spx. If I bought the stand 930 and wanted to make an spx, what would it require? Their...
  3. D

930 SPX #85370 Waiting Game?

Because they're slightly less and I can most likely have it shipped from another store just as I could from GunBroker and avoid paying the fee. Not to mention I wont be dealing with multiple sources, as in, I dont want the possibility of something getting mixed up and GunBroker telling me to...
  4. D

930 SPX #85370 Waiting Game?

This whole election **** and jacking up gun demand is garbage... This is NRA and gun companies/vendors creating a false scare. They did this same **** when Obama was taking office on the AR's... Nothing has changed and the guns are way more expensive than when he took office. That being said...
  5. D

Consistency in improvements between 930 models

Im grabbing an SPX at the gun show in a few weeks. It appears I have a lot of reading to do in order to be in the "know" with this firearm.
  6. D

Just saying hey.

New guy here. Love the 930 and am waiting for the gun show in a few weeks to pick one up. I have the 500 now along with other guns, but pretty excited about this one and hope to get into some competition stuff with it. Ill be trolling and reading in the mean time.
Back