• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

930 SPX #85370 Waiting Game?

kbeez21

Copper BB
I know with the elections coming up, theres been a run on guns but Ive been waiting on my local FFL to get model 85370 for 3 weeks now. Spoke to them and they said they cant really give me a time table at all? Is this pretty common everywhere or is it just California?

You're not alone.

Firearms manufacturers across the board are having trouble keeping up with the demand right now. There are a ton of people in your shoes right now. Hope you don't have to wait too much longer...

This whole election **** and jacking up gun demand is garbage... This is NRA and gun companies/vendors creating a false scare. They did this same **** when Obama was taking office on the AR's... Nothing has changed and the guns are way more expensive than when he took office.

That being said I'll probably head over to BassPro this week or next and get on "the list"

Why not just look on Gunbroker? Why on earth would you pay extra to buy a gun in the great atmosphere at Bass Pro?

Because they're slightly less and I can most likely have it shipped from another store just as I could from GunBroker and avoid paying the fee. Not to mention I wont be dealing with multiple sources, as in, I dont want the possibility of something getting mixed up and GunBroker telling me to talk to BassPro and BassPro telling me to call GunBroker.

At the end of the day BassPro has decent available inventory you just cant rely on their employees to be more knowledgeable if you sit on forums all day and read about things. It's like BestBuy of the gun world.

kbeez21 said:
I know with the elections coming up, theres been a run on guns but Ive been waiting on my local FFL to get model 85370 for 3 weeks now. Spoke to them and they said they cant really give me a time table at all? Is this pretty common everywhere or is it just California?

Been waiting weeks/months for one here in TX. GT Distributors is back ordered too. I have a shotgun class I'm teaching new recruits May 22nd and I'm hoping to have one by then to show. Kinda as an "option" for those wanting more than just an issue "pump gun", but can't afford a carbine, or are "in line" for one... all "pump gun" attributes a side.

Back