• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Berg500

Anyone up for small game hunting in PA?

Seeing if anyone wants to hit up a centralized SGL and maybe get a meet up hunt going? Do some squirrel, rabbit, whatever is in season. I'm located in SE PA near king of prussia/valley forge
  2. Berg500

GG&G mossy 500/590 sling mount

Hey guys I recently bought a GG&G forward sling mount and have decided to go with the magpul forward sling mount. These retail for $11 and change for $6 this little bad boy can be yours ...
  3. Berg500

Why buy different chokes?

If you guys have bought new chokes like a carlsons or the like when the guns come with a full, MC, and IC with the 500? Are there advantages to getting another brand than the mossberg ones?
  4. Berg500

Void the mossberg warranty?

Hey peeps!new to the community and my 500. So there are a few things that I want to change/put on and want to know if it'll void any warranties. I bought a AIM sports 6ct sidesaddle but I realized after installing that the slide action over laps the main part of the gun (where the internals...
  5. Berg500

New 500 owner from Philly

Hello all! I recently purchased my Mossberg 500 and its my first shotgun. I previously owned a winchester XPR 30.06 that I sold to get this. I'm going to use it mostly for hunting (deer, bird, squirrel) and add here and there to it. This platform is like the jeep of the gun world. So many things...
Back