• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

62gr ss109 556 NATO $0.29 ea shipped

and in a few months, when this blows over, and its being produced regularly. there will still be jack licks "just selling it for what they paid for it".

Saw this at xdtalk.

Looks like they sold out of the "cheap stuff" and relisted it at $500 more dollars.

I'm all for free market, but if anyone ever buys anything from them, you're stupid for doing it.

CTDSUX_zpsad86afd2.png

Yup, local gun trader gougers are out in force. Best price I saw was 150/$100 (.67ea) for a bag of loose rounds. Even bullets (projectiles) were in the .50ea range... :rolleyes: Damn, my 420rd I waited 3 months to get after Newtown ought to be worth AT LEAST $500 with the can, clips and opener... :eek: Collector's Item, you know? o_O

I certainly hope the POSPOTUS suffers an early, miserable demise for the havoc and shame he has brought upon this country. :mad: I guarantee his final pardons the last day of office are going to be a who's who of miscreants, criminals and dung-suckers! And if Gitmo isn't empty yet, he will empty it... :mad:

I hope we get a real patriot back in the WH that is going to reverse all the BS that Nobama "signed". That will be mandatory in my candidate...

Yeah , I reluctently bought 1000 milspec ss109 projectiles for 12 cents each the day this was announced.
The day before I got an email from Wideners saying they were on sale, they were still in stock so what the hell.....I'm glad, they were out in hours.......I figure I'll be reloading them for abot 23 cents....which is still more than it sould be

Yeah , I reluctently bought 1000 milspec ss109 projectiles for 12 cents each the day this was announced.
The day before I got an email from Wideners saying they were on sale, they were still in stock so what the hell.....I'm glad, they were out in hours.......I figure I'll be reloading them for abot 23 cents....which is still more than it sould be

Yep, i panic bought a thousand projectiles too. Glad i did though. Actually wish i had bought double that. Just gonna bag em up and tuck em away with all the excess ammo. Call it an investment. Guess we should start brainstorming what the next targeted round will be, and stock up on those too.

Not just them, got an email from American reloading. In stock, but price was triple. Its done gone the way of .22 LR, prices won't be back down for quite awhile

Guess we should start brainstorming what the next targeted round will be, and stock up on those too.
55 gr FMJ.....goes through IIIA.....its a foot in the door bro

We are going to have to work up some M855 replicas though, that should be fun ........man I have shot so much green tip into the abyss

Never heard of it. Not 100% sure I trust unknown manufacture. Would be pretty easy to pull the ole bait an switch with some 193. And market it as 855, a slight markup would turn a big profit. And with panic buying running rampant would be easy money.

Magnet......at the rate projectiles are going up they would be worth the cost just for the brass and projo....if someone had none and had to have it. Nothing loaded is below .45 that I can find. Just fun trying

Funny but you damn well know at least one asshat has tried this in the hopes of making some fast cash hiding behind a fake internet identity knowing the worst that can happen is loss of his auction site account.

I've hit BATFE with comments. My wife too ( I have her proxy of course!). I'm more worried about where this might lead than a temporary spike in one specific round!!!

Iirc comments are open through 3/15 (?!) - time to double check that.

I've dealt with Sportsman's Guide before. BUT - yeah, who made THOSE rounds?!?! They might shoot around corners for all I know!

Back