• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

930 barrell

45sxt

Copper BB
Hello all this is my first post so here goes. I recently purchased my first mossberg (930 with breacher barrell) from wal Mart. Was going to go with an 1100 tactical but decided 4 Remington's was too many. But here's my problem I want to be able to use the gun for turkey or small game, I like using shorter barrels due to the rough area I hunt. Anyone know of, where to find an 18.5 or 22" bbl for the 930 that is threaded for chokes?

Your best bet is to call Mossberg sales directly.

I've ordered several parts directly from them and when it comes to barrels, nobody has a better selection than they do...

Why thank you. Yeah I was trying to avoid doing this, because of the salty prices. But looks like I'm going to have to.

There is a 24" that is threaded for chokes but if you want 22 or 18.5 you will have to have the barrel threaded. The latter may be a reasonable option if you have remington chokes already.

Back