• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

A very informal expansion test of my carry ammo ~ PICS!

KStewart~

Good on you for triumphing over some shitbag. Thank you for posting and thank you for protecting your fellow citizens with professionalism and valor.

Agreed. Thank you for your selfless service as to all other first responders and military folks.

talon_bullets_zpscbbd7e11.jpg

9mm and .45 = win!

Douchebags of the world = zero!

Looking at that picture I'd rather not be shot by either of those. I can just imagine the wound channel created by one of those if they connected especially into the vitals area. Nasty :shock:

Thanks guys. It's nothing really, just another day in the life.....Just glad the ammo makers know what it takes to get the job done.

Holy holes batman. That should make any scumbag bg think twice....too bad they don't though.

I like the tater tunnel!

The Tater Tunnel rules.

For real. Just check out Twitter and Snapchat and Instagram. I am a very popular hero over at those social media sites be- 'cuz of the Tater Tunnel.

Keed. I keed...

Last edited:
Wow!

I can't do this stuff where I live, or else you folks would be witnessing the great zucchini squashing of 2016.

Take one 2" dia PVC sched 40 pipe 10' long.
Cram that thing full with 200 zucchini. Plastic cap one end

.357 mag 158 gr HPMJ wadcutter shot from the 16" Henry Carbine.. *BANG*

One shot, and you pour it out the other end, and add salt.

Hot zucchini soup!

Back