• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Accessory Suppliers North of the 49th.

FNC1A1

Copper BB
Hi guys. Glad to be here and looking forward to enjoying my 715T Flat Top.

Looking forward to making a couple of additions and have searched a number of sites who supply accessories but they all seem to be in the US. Prices appear very nice and the exchange rate isn't that bad just now. But there does get to be an issue with shipping, customs and what not, that I was hoping to avoid.

Does anyone know of any reliable accessories dealers in Canada? I've found numerous places that sell the 715 but none of them seem to have much in the way of what I'm looking for.

At this point all I am looking to do is replace the Barska Red Dot with a scope and add a bi-pod. Future mods are pending :D

rdm76mav88 said:
I think s&j hardware is in Canada.

That is correct...just got an extension from them a few months back. They were great to deal with.

Thanks rdm76mav88.

I must be using the wrong search string in Google.

The only one of those I had was wolverine supplies. Those are the folks I'll visit when I win the lottery!

It would appear I have been trying to make this much more difficult than necessary.

I returned to the point of purchase and found:

1. Tasco 3-9x32mm Scope (designed for rimfire .22 rifles)
2. replacement Weaver ring mounts - 1" extra high (replaces original so it will fit Picatinny rails)
3. Butler Creek flip open lens covers
4. Excaliber Cross-Pod bipod (p/n #7011 designed and marketed for Crossbows), and
5. ATI 5 position vertical grip

For just a bit more than half the cost of the rifle (with Barska Red Dot), I seem to have everything I want. 25 round magazines are on back order and I'll probably end up with a laser sight as well.

Thanks for all your input. Hopefully others will get value from the responses as well.

Attachments

• FNC1A1s - 715T.jpg
    FNC1A1s - 715T.jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 167
Back