• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Amish Mafia

Has anyone noticed the Mossberg 715t with Carry Handle that they use in the beginning?? They try and pass it off as a regular AR lol...

carbinemike said:
I didn't know Han Solo was amish?

It was episode 5. When Luke went to Dagoba to train with Yoda, Han came to Lancaster to learn how to farm without a tractor. You have to buy the DVD with the extra previously deleted scenes to see it!

:lol:
Ive lived in central PA for a long time, near the Belleville/Big Valley amish. For a while, I lived in the Harrisburg/York/Lancaster area. I'm not saying its fake, but I'll tell you this: I've never seen a young, fat amishman.

Those guys look about as amish as I do.

Yeah, what Travis says.^^^^^^^

I just got back from 6 days of work near Philly. The people I met all love the show but asked how real it is...about as real as the Kardashian cleavage and butt shapes.

I lived down that way when Amish Paradise came out. It was huge.

The evening DJ on Lancaster's big "pop" station at the time (96.7 FM sticks in my head, but its been a while) locked himself in the radio station and played it 24 hours straight, so people would get sick of it. IIRC, wierd Al even had shows ca.ncelled in Philly over the song.

Lancaster's big "pop" station at the time (96.7 FM sticks in my head, but its been a while)

It still is the big pop station around here. My daughter listens to it except "when they play oldies from the 90's on Sunday morning".

Itsricmo said:
carbinemike said:
about as real as the Kardashian cleavage and butt shapes.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whoa whoa whoa....stop the bus.....Kim's butt is fake?

I'm shattered........Fortunately it's still real in my fantasies. :twisted:

I'm just wondering what Mike is talking about.

Music from the 90's.

Old?????

Dang, I hadn't thought about it, but I guess to kids these days it is.

I can still remember when sweet child 'o mine was in the top 40 weekly countdown and buying the single at kmart on vinyl no less. :roll:

And I guess that was '86 or '87 maybe?

But most of the music I grew up listening to was from the late 60's and 70's.

Yep...she was born in 2000 and the 90's is oldies. I felt like grounding her when she said it but she wasn't being funny, just calling it like she sees it!

As for Kim K, I have no hands on proof but younger and current pictures are convincing of some alterations.

John A. said:
I can still remember when sweet child 'o mine was in the top 40 weekly countdown and buying the single at kmart on vinyl. :roll:

Dude, Appetitte for Destruction is in my trucks cd player right now....
:lol:

Yeah, those were pretty good years for hair bands.

Mr Brownstone, smells like teen spirit, silent lucidity, Dr. Feelgood.

Too many good ones to really list.

But I still like the 70's and 80's stuff. Even some of the later 60's stuff like CCR and the likes.

CCR rules.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZLb33uCg[/youtube]

Back