• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Ammo available in your area.

Meanie, even after I work out the exchange rate, I'm still paying nearly 15 cents more per round than you. And, that is still cheaper than buying in most stores here cuz ya gotta add on the tax too.

I saw that add for 5.56 at SG. Good price for sure. I have ordered from them a few times in the. I have always been happy dealing with them. They are an hour drive from me, but the free shipping with bulk orders makes driving a moot point.

Here in the Uk things are getting very expensive.... I rarely buy factory ammo, but reloading components are very expensive, or unobtainium...
I needed some more N555 powder for my 6.5 Swede... nope, can't get it. Apparenly we had 40 tonnes of Vhit powder come into the country last month, but only 30kg was N555, and that all went to backorders.
I ended up buying 1kg of Vhit N160.. (more load development :angry: ) for £112.. thats $147..!!
The gunshop was pushing me to buy Staball 6.5... at £70 ($92) / lb
Large Rifle primers are non-existent in gunshops.... the gunshop I visited today said they were getting 250K Magtech primers in Sept, but any other make would be next year...

For about the last year my favorite Rural King has had PMC Bronze 55gr $9.96 a box, on e in a purple moon they'll drop it to $6.96 a box. And when the blue moon rolls around they'll have Winchester 62gr green tips $10.99 a box. Also been hitting them up on PMC bronze fmj 7.62X51 $19.99 . Always stocked up on the PMC. Around here that's about as good as it gets on $, I just pick 2-3 box's of ea every visit. Cash no CC.

Back