• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Another N00b

EvilBetty

Copper BB
Hello all.

Family owns several Mossberg shotguns. I myself have only a Sears Model 20, but looking forward to getting my first Mossberg.

Have my eye out particularly for the Jerry Miculek / Ben Hill 3-Gun version of the 930. The specs look fantastic. Just waiting on a release date. :|

Yvette at Mossberg said:
Black Composite Stock – Matte Blue Finish
24” Vent Rib Barrel w/ NO PORTING
Choked barrel to include 3 choke tubes: I.C., Mod., Full.
Front Green Fiber Optic Sight – No mid-bead
9 Round magazine tube w/Barrel clamp (+1 for total of 10 round capacity)
Bolt release button to be drilled and Nordic Bolt Release button added
Bottom loading port will be rounded for easier/faster loading

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! Its great to have you as part of our growing community. I agree I am very excited to see the Jerry Miculek / Ben Hill 3-Gun version of the 930 become available!

Welcome aboard!

You certainly have nice taste in shotguns! We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of any firearms you own. Stop in and visit all the various sub-forums and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Thanks!

I thought I had some better pictures on the web, but apparently I need to have another photo shoot :)

I've been around guns forever... family members each have their own arsenal. I resisted so long because I had a wife opposed to guns in the house, and everyone seemed to have no problem letting me shoot up all their ammo.

That changed after I watched a 3-Gun match in Fayette, MO last fall. I wanted to do it as a hobby... for fun. I started out with a Ruger Mark III 22/45 because at the time I thought I would want to shoot 1911. Later I decided I wanted a Gen 4 Glock instead, but thankfully a gun shop owner insistned in putting a M&P9 in my hand before I made my decision. If the M&P .22 ever comes out that Ruger may go to my daughter.

My folks have some land so I have the ability to practice with pretty much anything but .22 ammo is cheaper and targets that will hold up to a .22 are much cheaper. For now I practice mostly with those.

So far I have:

Sears Model 20 12 Ga (A.K.A, J.C. Higgins, High Standard Model 200)
CMMG M4LEPII Piston 5.56 AR-15
CMMG M4LEP22 .22 LR Upper
M&P 9 Pro Series 5"
Ruger Mark III 22/45

IMG_0789.jpg

IMG_0788.jpg

magseat2-1.jpg

IMG_0724.jpg

IMG_0696.jpg

Welcome aboard, its good to have you on!!! Nice collection you got goin!

The 3-Gun 930 sounds sweet, really lookin forward to learnin more about it! I especially like that the loading port is rounded!!!

W36mF.png

Aha..so you two guys must know each other?

I've been digging around the FAQ's and using Google to search the site, looking to see why there is no search button on the forum?

I don't have access to signatures and avatars either so maybe it's just a "You need more posts first jack hole!" thing?

So on the top right there is no search button? Let me go look into the settings for you.

Back