• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Answer a Question and Ask a Question.

ripjack13

Resident Sawdust Maker
Staff member
Administrator
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
Ok, this is simple and should prove to be a lot of fun. I’m going to start by asking a question. The next person will answer my question and in-turn post a question of their own. The next person will answer that question and in-turn post a question of their own. Each post should answer a question and ask a question within the same post. The questions should always conform to the rules of Mossberg Owners (see additional comments below). The questions should not be to long or lengthy nor to detailed but beyond that there are really no other requirements. The questions posted don’t have to follow the same theme as the last question posted and the next question posted can be totally random.

To reiterate …
In keeping with the rules (and intent) of The off-topic area of Mossberg Owners:
The questions SHOULD NOT BE Mossberg related.
The questions should conform to the family-friendly (let's try to keep it clean) expectations and rule structure of Mossberg Owners.
The questions should always conform to the rules of Mossberg Owners.
Have fun and “Play nice!”

I’ll post the first question and then follow it with an example.

Here is the first question:

Q: Superman or Batman?

State of the union is more comical.

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

About 700 pounds. Compared to beavers, groundhogs/woodchucks are not adept at moving timber, although some will chew wood.

Coke or pepsi?

Beef, it's what's for dinner.

What city is farther west , Los Angels or Reno ?

Last edited:
It will expand your mind...(atlas shrugged)

Buried or cremated?

Back