• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

anyone getting a little bang bang for X-mas?

Got a little bonus this year so I just ordered up the Sig Sauer SRT kit and a short trigger to make the double action mode more manageable for my stubby index finger when I'm shooting my P220 Stainless.

I have a drawer full of parts that will become a 6.8 Remington SPC 16" carbine by or before Christmas.
I'm picking up a cross slide drill press vise to do the Ares 80% lower (comes with a clamshell jig).
I may get the vise today and get cracking.

All reloading gear is here and ready to go as well - mags too!

This is just not something my wife could pick out for me!!! :cool:

santa said I was good...

I picked this up on the way home from work masterpiece arms mini 9

A67F9357-6A8A-4CD9-9F8B-CB161D5A482F_zpsaortnzqm.jpg

Sipes... you need to cut that shit out! We can't all be as cool as you stud.

I did get a Santa gun.

Smiff and Western N-frame from the Performance Center. Chambered in .357-Magnum times 8-rounds, moon clips.

Gun broker is evil....its a fixer upper but I hope to shoot it when I'm done repairing it! Old j.c. higgins 583.20 model 10 bolt action 12 ga.shotgun it's from the 50's! There was a recall on it sears wanted you to send the bolt in for $$ but it rendered the gun useless I'd rather see it be a useful wall hanger!

Attachments

• 20141216_151908.jpg
    20141216_151908.jpg
    991.8 KB · Views: 9
i have a glock 30 in california jail right now, get to pick it up monday after x mas.

Back