• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

barackobama.com/life-of-julia

I struggled through it until the end.

Coincidentally, the last line was the best in the whole thing

CLICK HERE TO START OVER

I cannot vouch for much of the rest of it, but I can comment with experience on the "Race to the Top" public education program. It's nothing but a tax payer money wasting program that actually hurts public education. Take it away and give the money back to the taxpayers, please. Take care. Tom Worthington.

This video illustrates the current divide in the nation very well. It shows the progressive belief that you can't make it through life without the government helping you at every turn. This is the opposite of Ronald Reagan's government isn't the solution to the problem it is the problem.

I personally think it's sad that an incumbents record is so bad that they have to use a make believe cartoon person with made up scenario's.

They all suck....the question is which one sucks less.

They should probably have a "none of the above" on every ballot. It would probably win most elections.

Did anyone notice the results in WV? Obama almost got beat in the primary by a guy serving time in a TX prison who took 40% of the vote.

I saw that. The liberal media chalked it up to bigots. Biden said they were angry and he didn't blame them before going on to blame the mess on Bush. It gives me renewed hope for a change at the top next November.

I know they inherited a mess but I have no respect for blaming it on Bush to deflect attention from the fact that they have made everything they touched worse. I don't recall Bush blaming 9/11 on Clinton who passed up several chances to take out Bin Laden in the 90's. What happened to "the buck stops here"? It reminds me of a bunch of 7 year olds (my apologies to any 7 year olds for comparing you to a politician).

Back