1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

Behind the door guns ??

Discussion in 'Tactical And Home Defense' started by Djcala, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Djcala

Djcala .30-06 Supporter

Sorta same here, we have no police. We have a county Sheriff who may be 5 minutes or 45 minutes away depending. Our little "town" of 300 "self regulates" real well. Theres lots of woods and wood chippers. We anticipate full participation of community in repelling boarders. FB_IMG_1592378184984.jpg
    meanstreak likes this.
  2. JeffnBama

JeffnBama .410

I grew up with a JC Higgins 12ga in parents bedroom closet .Dad told me not to touch it and I didn't , I knew what it did to rabbits. Not behind a door but my Mossberg is ready
    0606201916.jpg
    meanstreak and Elbert Garrett like this.
  3. Yacol J

Yacol J .270 WIN

Nice! Heard more gun fire this weekend. Automatic fire this go round. I gotta get my daughter and I out of here a.s.a.p. Officers found shell casings, but can't get these thugs out of our neighborhood.
    meanstreak likes this.
  4. Rodburner

Rodburner .410

Yup.. hanging in my spare stuff pull and point bracket..lol 3AF9795F-4F74-4258-A7A7-92E171424037.jpeg
  5. Elbert Garrett

Elbert Garrett .30-06 Supporter

It`s not behind the door but it`s in a drawer...

103_0367.JPG
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2020
    meanstreak and Rodburner like this.
  6. Rodburner

Rodburner .410

My wife has a S/W Shield in 9 mm that she has taken to carrying and I’ve got it on my honey do list to buy, build or make a place for her to keep it when she comes up to visit. (She has her own house where she lives with her daughters family, about 100 miles south of here..) so that will give me something to do in my spare time..lol