• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Bidens Blunders

https://www.abqjournal.com/2419941/the-latest-canada-says-suspending-diplomacy-amid-evacuation.html

Taliban takeover stuns Biden

U.S. officials say they are taking steps to secure Kabul’s international airport to enable the safe departure of thousands of U.S. and allied personnel from Afghanistan by way of civilian and military flights.

In a joint statement Sunday night, the State Department and the Pentagon say the U.S. security presence will have expanded to nearly 6,000 troops over the next two days. Those forces will take over air traffic control and focus on civilian and military departures.

The officials say those leaving include American citizens who have been living in Afghanistan, locally employed staff of the U.S. mission in Kabul and their families, and other particularly vulnerable Afghan nationals.

Also part of the departure plan are thousands of Afghans eligible for U.S. special immigrant visas. Nearly 2,000 of those with special visas have arrived in the United States over the past two weeks.

WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden and other top U.S. officials have been stunned by the pace of the Taliban’s nearly complete takeover of Afghanistan, as the planned withdrawal of American forces urgently became a mission to ensure a safe evacuation.

The speed of the Afghan government’s collapse and the ensuing chaos posed the most serious test of Biden as commander in chief, and he was the subject of withering criticism

Picture kind of makes gun control in America a mute point! Washington has just armed a adversary military force with modern weapons and tons of ammo!

800.jpeg

The conspiracist in me thinks Bidet is wanting to get all troops back home in order to deal with "domestic terrorists" such as gunowners/NRA members, anti-vaxers, pro-Trumpers and those of us who call ourselves Patriots... :rolleyes:

When I say that the election coup is the real "Big Lie", I wholeheartedly mean it. Bidet and his puppetmasters (you don't think he is capable of making these decisions on his own, do you?) have caused more potential ruin in this country than any other administration in history. With slimedia constantly parroting the position of Dumpocraps that Jan. 6 protest was a terrorist operation, don't expect to hear much bad about Bidet's constant failures (free stuff for everyone that doesn't deserve it, millions of illegals allowed in with nary a background check, etc.).

This catastrophe reminds me of when Nobama sat and watched ISIS march on into Iraq from Syria. A squadron of A-10 Warthogs would have made quick work of the advancing column of terrorists at far less cost than it ended up costing in the long run and far less cultural damage to Mesopotamian artifacts. Since this behavior (destruction of history) was apparently accepted by Nobama, it gave BLMtifa the OK to go after statues and whatnot.

I don't know if I've posted this pic before but why would someone want to ditch their identity before entering a country illegally? It is only a matter of time before the next BIG terrorist act on US soil--the players are already here and illegal guns used will be reason to forcibly ban our legal firearms...

And the pork-laden "infrastucture" bill will prove to be a nightmare. There is vehicle tracking, tax-by-the-mile and other onerous "laws" included in it. If your Senator voted for it (Republicans below), be sure to call their office and tell them they are an asshole and this will be their last term if they aren't impeached before then... They should fight ANY legislation from the Dumpos just as the Dumpos fought any legislation Repubs proposed during the Trump admin. The mega-bill for the budget is 1000 times worse than the bill just passed and if it becomes law, this will be the end of the US as we know it... :(

disgardedids.JPG

traitors.JPG

The chaos in Kabul gave me Saigon 2.0 wibes...

This plane belongs to the 436th Air Wing, based at Dover Air Force Base in Delaware.

" The C-17, using the call sign Reach 871, was not intending to take on such a large load, but panicked Afghans who had been cleared to evacuate pulled themselves onto the C-17’s half-open ramp.

Instead of trying to force those refugees off the aircraft, “the crew made the decision to go,” a defense official said. “Approximately 640 Afghan civilians disembarked the aircraft when it arrived at its destination” .

The flight was one of several that was able to take off with hundreds of people aboard, and some of the others may have had an even larger load than 640.
"

IMG_0084.jpg

Last edited:
I had friends that escaped from Saigon before the fall. Everyone knew it was coming but travel out was overbooked.

They paid big money ($50,000 each in current money) for fake papers that got them here.***

She was a Lawyer & he an electrical engineer.

Ordinary working folks didn’t have the money and status to escape. I suspect Kabul was just the same.

***Actually she made the papers. They bribed some bureaucrat to stamp them.

The taliban has been no more than cold blooded murderers, abusers of minorities, women, and children. Now in six days they become the government of Afghanistan, really ? Now we are supposed to welcome with open arms the people our military fought for for 20 years, we spent God only knows how much taxpayer dollars to arm and train, and now bring them here to put even more strain on our social services .

The very people we trained and armed, layed down in the face of a much smaller adversary.

The woke crowd likes claim there is no American exceptionalism, I beg to differ as what we have seen countless times by our military proves we are exceptional.unfortunately out politicians usually screw it up.

Well some of Joe’s friends are trying to frame this is a success for him, because he manned-up and bit the bullet that no one else would bite.

It is very clear at this point just how badly most of the Democrats do not want Kamala Harris in the White House.

Biden has run amok and they can do nothing about it.

https://www.realclearpolicy.com/art...he_taliban_is_poised_to_take_over_789782.html

Excerpt:
President Joseph Biden said the U.S. will continue to provide humanitarian and economic assistance to Afghanistan even after the troop withdrawal, which is scheduled to conclude by Aug. 31.

"We did not go to Afghanistan to nation build," Biden said. "It's the right and the responsibility of Afghan people alone to decide their future and how they want to run their country," according to USA Today.

America Gave Afghanistan $6 Billion in Annual Foreign Aid – Now the Taliban Is Poised to Take Over

Ive just heard that we gave $115 Million in annual aid to Afghanistan.. didnt know that.. geez..
This "aid" is not stopped, just "slowed down" ? - I dont want to feed the Talibans !

After giving the Taliban millions upon millions of dollars of military equipment (drones, armored personnel carriers, machineguns, and untold amount of ammunition for them) pudding noggin' had a press conference today wanting more people to get vaccinated.

According to the screenshot, there were 63 whole people watching it. And most of those counts were roasting him on the comment section reminding him of what a sorry piece of shit he is.

239519582_1051787865356683_9219788243766570591_n.jpg

Moving to Pakistan is an upgrade when you live in Kabul. It is the shithole of shitholes.
The Taliban will all have covid within the week and be begging for vaccines.

You REALLY will be impressed by the truth for once. And when you hear it, it will be obvious, what has gone down.

Report: State Department Memo Warned of Afghanistan Collapse Back in July

A classified State Department cable from July suggests that Secretary of State Antony Blinken was warned that Kabul would fall into Taliban hands by the August 31 troop withdrawal deadline, a report from the Wall Street Journal on Thursday revealed.

The Wall Street Journal reported:

About two dozen State Department officials serving at the embassy in Kabul sent an internal memo to Secretary of State Antony Blinken and another top State Department official last month warning of the potential collapse of Kabul soon after the Aug. 31 troop withdrawal deadline, according to a U.S. official and a person familiar with the cable.

Sent via the State Department’s confidential dissent channel, the memo warned that the Taliban would quickly gain control of Afghanistan and “offered recommendations on ways to mitigate the crisis and speed up an evacuation.”

The WSJ continued:

The cable, dated July 13, also called for the State Department to use tougher language in describing the atrocities being committed by the Taliban. The classified cable represents the clearest evidence yet that the administration had been warned by its own officials on the ground that the Taliban’s advance was imminent and Afghanistan’s military may be unable to stop it.

On July 8, just five days prior to this memo warning of an Afghanistan collapse, President Biden expressly said that Kabul would not be another repeat of Saigon in 1975.

Full story at the link.https://www.breitbart.com/national-...-warned-of-afghanistan-collapse-back-in-july/

The taliban executions seem to have begun.

And this one with an M4 no less. I'd wager to bet one that Bidens crew left in the biggest gun running scheme since fast and furious.

I'm not linking the video, but here is the jist of it.

Police Chief of Badghis Province surrenders to Taliban and is promptly executed.

Back