1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to view and order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

Bolt Action: Receiver Rails/Scope Bases

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by LAZY EYED SNIPER, Nov 30, 2011.

1. LAZY EYED SNIPER

LAZY EYED SNIPER Overwatch Staff Member Administrator Supporter "Philanthropist"

Have any questions about Receiver Rails/Scope Bases for your bolt gun? Is there a particular model you like to use? Let's see some pics and discussion...
  2. KINGDUDE17

KINGDUDE17 .22LR

I have the 464 SPX and I know I need (2) 403 Weaver bases, however, what rings would work to use the stock sights along with a scope? I am currently looking at the Redfield since they are made by Leupold and setting the scope 50-100 yds. Thoughts or suggestions? Thanks!
  3. Pryor

Pryor Copper BB

Hey guys new to site. Just picked up a .308 atr 100 and would like to know if anyone out there can help me out. I am looking for a 20 moa base to do some long range shooting. I haven't been able to find anything so far. Thanks.
  4. LAZY EYED SNIPER

LAZY EYED SNIPER Overwatch Staff Member Administrator Supporter "Philanthropist"

Not sure of the specs, but I know DNZ has been making 100 ATR bases for a while now...

DNZ Products

I run their Game Reaper mounts on my Remington rifles and they're top quality...
  5. Pryor

Pryor Copper BB

Ok thanks man, ya unfortunately they only make 0 moa mounts for the 4x4 and the atr 100 thanks for the input though
  6. LAZY EYED SNIPER

No problem.

I'll keep my eyes open as I navigate the interwebs and let you know if I happen to come across anything...
  7. Pryor

Pryor Copper BB

Thanks man I appreciate it. I have a email into mossberg and will post whatever info I find out
  8. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Sounds good, thank you...
  9. Pryor

Pryor Copper BB

Mossberg customer service is a joke and could not even read the question correctly that I was asking. They thought I was trying to find a scope. so sorry I have no Info and cannot find a 20 moa scope base to save my life.
  10. LAZY EYED SNIPER

That sucks.

I'll do some more digging and report back here if I find anything...
  11. Pryor

Pryor Copper BB

Sounds great man. Thanks for the help
  12. christopher scheper

christopher scheper Copper BB

I too am looking for some 20 MOA rails for my MVPs. Anybody got a birddog on a good option?
  13. christopher scheper

christopher scheper Copper BB